Monday, February 12, 2018

My Favorite Things–February Release Replay!

Well hello!

Print

I’m back from Vegas with my girlies, and can report that we had an awesome time!  I’m too pooped to peep, but wanted to pop in quickly to share my project for this month’s Release Replay Challenge!

KKL_FEB1218-Release-Replay

So I found this amazing iTunes gift card at Target and knew that I wanted to make it the focal point of a card using the new Gift Card Window & Frame Die-Namics.  I think you all know how hard it is to make a masculine card.  Those men in our lives don’t like a lot of frills and fuss.  So what better way to accomplish a no-frills card than to just make the gift card the star of the show?! Am I right?!  I used the Blueprints 30 to create the card front, the Gift Card Window & Frame to make the opening for the gift card and Gift Card Pouch.  I die cut the card front twice from Smooth White Card Stock, and die cut the Essential Sentiment Rip Strip from the flap to provide ease in removing the gift card without destroying the card.  I used the Interactive Labels Stamp Set to label the rip strip.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fresh takes that my teammates have created using this month’s new release products!  I know you’ll be amazed!!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be getting the skunk on my head covered up today and then back to my craft room I’ll go to get more projects completed!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I sure do appreciate it!  I’ll be back very soon with more crafty goodness!!

PRODUCTS USED:

No comments: