Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My Favorite Things–Stitched With Love Birthday Edition!

Well hello!!

I’m back today to share another fun project featuring the Cross-Stitch Tag Die-Namics!!  We were challenged to design projects that will celebrate someone’s birthday with some fun new birthday-themed patterns (they can all be found HERE!) As I’m sure you’re not surprised, I decided to create a pattern of my own.  For me, creating the pattern for the tag is as much fun as actually stitching the tag!

KKL_MAR1418-Stitched-With-Love-Birthday

I found a ton of inspiration from Pinterest and basically created my own pattern based on several different designs that I had seen there.  I paired the cross-stitch design with some fun bright green polka dot patterned paper from the Party Patterns 6 x 6 Paper Pack and stamped a sentiment from the Yay for You Stamp Set.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous designs that my teammates have created using the Cross-Stitch Tag Die-Namics!  If you’ve never tried cross-stitch on paper, I hope this will inspire you to give it a try!!  I love cross-stitching and have loved integrating it into my card making!

That’s it for me today!  We’ve been having a blast with the littles and our daughters here!!  Lots of swimming has been happening!  As well as lots of laughing and giggling!  It’s the best!  I hope you have a great day, and that you’ll come back again real soon!

PROUCTS USED:

No comments: