Monday, February 19, 2018

My Favorite Things–Stitched With Love St. Patrick’s Day Style!

Hola!!

We’re playing with the Cross-Stitch Tag Die-Namics, again and this time we’re coming up with applications for St. Patrick’s Day!  Here’s my project!

KKL_FEB2018-Stitched-With-Love

I altered one one of the new St. Patrick’s Day Cross-Stitch Patterns (you can find all of them HERE) to add a rainbow, and I used the Stitched Cloud Edges to alter the top of the tag.  I also did a bit of stamp surgery on one of the sentiments from the Lucky Dog Stamp Set to create the new sentiment.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other adorable projects that my amazing teammates have created using the Cross-Stitch Tag Die-Namics.  There’s some super cute stuff for you there!

That’s it for me today, friends!!  Working like a maniac to get some stuff done!!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today – I am ever so grateful that you spend part of your day here with me!  Have an awesome day!

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

Linda BL said...

Love how you changed the top of the tag to make the clouds! Works so well with your pot of gold and the rainbow. I ought the tag doe before Christmas and have had so much fun with it. I am so glad that MFT is continuing to give us patterns for using it for other holidays a and great inspiration from you and your fellow designers. As a former cross stitcher I have a whole cabinet of DMC floss ready and waiting.

Queen Mary said...

Love your pot of gold!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE how you did that tag topper!! The cross stitching is amazing!!!