Sunday, January 7, 2018

Essentials By Ellen -- January New Release -- Arctic Pals!


Yay!


slider-20180107-ebe-available-fw50


I’ve been on pins and needles waiting to share the project that I’ve created using some of the new January Essentials By Ellen products being released today by Ellen Hutson LLC!


KKL_010718-EH-January-2018-Release


I had the great pleasure of working with the new Arctic Pals Stamp Set and coordinating dies!  This set is absolutely perfect for those winter occasions, and features THE most adorable chilly critters!!  I paired the polar bear and penguin from the Arctic Pals Stamp Set with the Bear Ware Stamp Set and coordinating dies!  Perfect collaboration for those winter birthdays!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used below!  You can find all of the new January Essentials By Ellen Release products HERE, and more information about more inspiration using these products by heading over to the Ellen Hutson CLASSroom Blog!  Here’s what the new products that I used look like:


ebe-201801-stamps-arcticpals-fw50
ebe-201801-dies-arcticpals-fw50



That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be back a little later on to share more crafty inspiration with you!  I hope you’ll come by again soon!  Have a great day!


PRODUCTS USED:

6 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Super adorable card! Love the colors and these fun critters! ♥

Julie Ebersole said...

This is SUCH a fun idea, Karolyn! Thank you for lending your talents to this release! LOVE!!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely adorable !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

happyscrap said...

Love your card and the idea of using so few colors with all the white. ...very cool!

I Card Everyone said...

Karolyn, this is just so darling! I can see you had an Arctic blast making it! and those colors - wow!
=]

Bev Page said...

Hi Karolyn. Love each and every one of the cards on this blog. Am loving the January 2018 release - so many wonderful products to choose from. Thanks so much for sharing your take on some of these. I always love your work.