Friday, March 24, 2017

Avery Elle–Punny Pantry!

 

Happy Fri-YAY!

 

If it’s Friday, it must be my turn up on the Avery Elle Design Blog!  I’m sharing a project that I created using the new Punny Pantry Stamp Set, and the coordinating Punny Pantry Dies.

 

3-24-17-Punny-Pantry

PRODUCTS USED:

Punny Pantry Stamp Set
Punny Pantry Dies
Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Dies
Stoked Dies
Sweet Scallops Dies
New Moon Dye Ink

 

Okay, if you know me at all, you know that I loves me a good old fashioned pun!  So this set just spoke to me!  It’s chock-a-block full of adorable puns and punny images that will make just about anyone with a sense of humor smile!  I chose the radish from the Punny Pantry Stamp Set to play with.  I did a bit of ink blending, and die cut it out using the Punny Pantry Dies.  I used the new Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Dies to create a frame inside a frame, so that those little black and white polka dots could peek through a bit.  I also die cut a speech bubble from some red card stock using the Stoked Dies, and cut a heart out using the Sweet Scallops Dies.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used above.

 

Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more fabulous inspiration!  You won’t be disappointed!  I’m done for today, although I’m not done in my craft room.  I’ll be stamping my little fingers to the bone in an effort to get ahead.  Sometimes I feel like I’m swimming upstream!  LOL  But it’s what I love to do . . . I’m kinda lucky, I think.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I sure do love it when you do!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: